MYSQL DBA Training
MySQL is an open-source social database administration framework (RDBMS).Its name is acombination of “My”, the name of prime supporter Michael Widenius’ little girl, and “SQL”, the shortened form for Structured Query Language. The MySQL development project has made its source code accessible under the terms of the GNU General Public License, and also under an assortmentof exclusive assentions. MySQL was possessed and supported by a solitary revenue driven firm, the Swedish organization MySQL AB.
There are various social database administration frameworks available. Cases of social databases incorporate Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2 and so forth. One may inquire as to why we would pick MySQL over the other database administration systems.The reply to this question relies upon
MySQL underpins various capacity motors each with its own particular details while different frameworks like SQL server just help a single storage engine. Keeping in mind the end goal to value this announcement, how about we take a gander at two of the capacity motors bolstered by MySQL.
InnoDB: – its default storage engine furnished with MySQL as of variant 5.5. InnoDB underpins outside keys for referential trustworthiness and furthermore bolsters ACID-standard exchanges.
Call: +91 97891-43410,
MyISAM: – it was the default stockpiling motor for MySQL before rendition 5.5. MyISAM needs bolster for exchanges. Its points of interest over InnoDB incorporate straightforwardness and superior. MySQL has elite contrasted with other connection database frameworks. This is because of its effortlessness in plan and support for numerous capacity engines. Cost effective, it’s generally less expensive as far as cost when contrasted with other social databases. Truth be told, the group release is free. The business release has an authorizing charge which is likewise Cost effective contrasted with permitting expenses for items, for example, Microsoft SQL Server. Cross stage – MySQL takes a shot at numerous stages which implies it can be conveyed on generally machines. Different frameworks, for example, MS SQL Server just keep running on the windows stage.
MySQLWorkbench is a Visual database outlining and displaying access device for MySQL server social database. It encourages production of new physical information models and adjustment of existing MySQL databases with switch/forward building and change administration capacities. Models are at the center of most legitimate and superior databases. MySQLworkbench has instruments that permit engineers and database overseers outwardly make physical database plan models that can be effortlessly converted into MySQL databases utilizing forward building. MySQL workbench underpins production of numerous models in a similar situation. It bolsters all articles for example, tables, sees, put away systems, triggers, and so forth that make up a database. MySQL workbench has a worked in show approving utility that reports any issues that may be found to the information modeler.
Hye Infotech provides the best training on oracle MySQL DBA in chennai. We arrange classes based on student feasible timings, to take online or classroom trainings in chennai. We are the Best MySQL DBA Training Institute in Chennai as far as MySQL DBA syllabus is concerned.
- Explain Basic Database
- Describe RDBMS
- Explain Properties of ACID
- Levels of Isolation
- Introduction MySQL
- Explain of MySQL
- Explain Installation and Configuration
- Explain Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux
- Explain Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events)
- Describe Error handling
- Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge)
- Working with MySQL configuration file.
- Configuration Concepts
- Concept of Config file for InnoDB in detail.
- Congifuring log files (slow log, general log)
- Explain Users and security, Mysql Backup
- Creating Users
- Describe Granting and revoking privileges
- Explain Taking user backup, changing password.
- Backup requirement
- Physical and logical backup
- Cold and hot backup
- Enabling and disabling binary logging
- Understanding the binary log architecture
- Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Perconatrabackup)
- Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs
- Mysql Binlog utility and PITR.
- Trouble shooting and Performance Tuning/Optimization for large db’s
- General Problems and their resolution
- Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
- Performance tuning – Index suggestions
- Usage of HeidiSQL Tool.
- Optimization – Optimizing the Mysql database.
- Master-Slave Replication
- Master-Master replication
- Monitoring and Security Practices
- Monitoring the availability of MySQL,
- Monitoring different aspects of MySQL.
- Using tools for monitoring.
- Necessary Reporting for a mysql DBA.
- Mysql Workbench,Percona Toolkit.
- Bash Scripting
- Scripting for monitoring and backup and other DBA related basic scripts.
Best MYSQL DBA Training:
Contact : + 91 9789143410 / 9789143421
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org