Ruby is a question situated programming language created by Yukihiro Matsumoto. Ruby is a dynamic programming language with a complex however in the meantime expressive sentence structure. Ruby likewise has a center class library with a rich and effective API. Ruby is enlivened by other low level and question arranged programming languages like Lisp, Smalltalk, and Perl and utilizations language structure that is simple for C and Java software engineers to learn. Rails makes basic robotized tests you would then be able to expand. Rails additionally gives supporting code called outfits.
Ruby, a dynamic and open source programming language with an attention on straightforwardness and profitability, has a rich sentence structure that is normal to peruse and simple to compose. In spite of the fact that it’s anything but difficult to program in Ruby, it isn’t a straightforward language.
Each incentive in Ruby is a protest, even the most crude things like strings, numbers and even evident and false. Along these lines, Ruby is a unadulterated Object Oriented Language. Each protest has a class and each class has one superclass.
Ruby is an exceptionally unique programming language. Ruby projects aren’t assembled like C or Java programs. Everything in a program are worked by the code when it is run. Rails gives you three default situations: advancement, testing, and generation. Each acts marginally in an unexpected way, making your whole programming improvement cycle simpler.
Call: +91 97891-43410,
A program can likewise alter its own particular definitions while running. Each question in Ruby has two classes: a standard class and a singleton class. A protest’s singleton class is anonymous class whose lone examples is that question. Singleton classes are made consequently and make Ruby basic and rich. Everything in Ruby are objects. You can utilize them to find out about them or indeed, even change them, while your program is running. This procedure is called metaprogramming. Techniques can be added to existing classes without sub classing, administrators can be over-burden, and even the conduct of the standard library can be re-imagined at runtime. Software engineer don’t have to announce factors or variable degree in ruby. The name of the variable naturally decides its extension.
Where different systems utilize broad code age starting with no outside help, Rail structure utilizes Metaprogramming strategies to compose programs. Ruby is outstanding amongst other languages for Metaprogramming, and Rails utilizes this capacity well. Rails additionally utilizes code age yet depends significantly more on Metaprogramming for the hard work. Rails presents the Active Record structure, which spares objects into the database. The Rails form of the Active Record finds the sections in a database pattern and consequently connects them to your area objects utilizing metaprogramming. Most web advancement structures for .NET or Java constrain you to compose pages of setup code. On the off chance that you take after the recommended naming traditions, Rails needn’t bother with much arrangement.
Hye Infotech provides the best training on Ruby Training in chennai. We arrange classes based on student feasible timings, to take online or classroom trainings in chennai. We are the Best Ruby Training Institute in Chennai as far as Ruby syllabus is concerned.
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- Getting Started
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby. New
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
- basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Explain Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- Control Structures
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals – if, unless, case, etc
- Loops – while, for in, until, etc
- break, next, retry and redo
- defined ternary operators
- Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Explain Nesting arrays, Hash keys, iterators, etc
- Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History – unstructured and structured code.
- Explain OOPS Concept.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Explain Instances, constructors and destructors
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
- Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files – load and require.
- More Classes and Objects
- Explain Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Explain Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- Regular Expressions
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
- Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends – the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
- MySQL Database Connectivity
- Explain how to Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Explain the concept of Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
Best Ruby Training:
Contact : + 91 9789143410 / 9789143421
Email : email@example.com